April 3–4, 2017
University of South Florida | Patel Center for Global Solutions (CGS)
The Florida Center for Cybersecurity (FC2) supports and encourages collaboration across the State of Florida to promote research innovation and productivity in cybersecurity. As part of this mission, FC2 will host a Cybersecurity Research Symposium to bring together partners from across the state to share information regarding current and emerging cybersecurity research interests.
The 1 1/2-day symposium, held on the campus of the University of South Florida, will feature keynote sessions by cybersecurity experts from government and academia, Seed Award program presentations, breakout and panel sessions, student posters and more.
Monday, April 3
Keynote address by Dr. Douglas Maughan
- Director, Cyber Security Division within the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Tuesday, April 4
Keynote address by Dr. Patrick McDaniel
- Distinguished Professor, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science; Director, Institute for Network and Security Research, Penn State University
Note- Your registration includes lunch on April 3.
Click here to view the 2017 Research Symposium schedule.
An email with parking instructions will be sent to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Parking permits will be provided to registered attendees. These permits must be clearly displayed on your vehicle's rearview mirror.
- Step 1: Enter the Sun Dome parking lot from USF Alumni Drive. Please use the parking map for reference.
- Step 2: Collect one parking permit from the attendant at the entrance of the Sun Dome lot. Follow the instructions on the permit to scratch off the current date. The permit is valid for ONE DAY ONLY. You will be provided a new permit on Tuesday, April 4.
- Step 3: Park in any available spot in the Sun Dome lot shaded in purple on the map (22A, 22D, 22E, 22F).
Once you've followed these three steps, please proceed to the CGS building where the 2017 Research Symposium is being held.
The 2017 Research Symposium takes place April 3-4 at the USF Patel Center for Global Solutions (CGS).