Part of the mission of the Florida Center for Cybersecurity is to support and encourage collaboration across the state of Florida to promote research innovation and productivity in cybersecurity. We invite students from across the state to submit research posters for this year's Research Symposium that will identify, support and promote these initiatives. The opportunity to participate in this year's poster competition is open to any collegiate-level student attending a college or university in the state of Florida.
Poster Submission Guidelines
1. Poster title and abstract (limited to 250 words)
2. Names and affiliations for all co-authors
3. Contact information for presenter
4. Certification that a faculty advisor has signed-off on student's submission
5. Ability to travel to and attend two-day event in Tampa, Florida
Poster Selection Criteria
• Timeliness and importance of problem area, including interest to academia and industry
• Abstract clarity and explanation of research work
• Quality of research, e.g., methodology, level of completion, significance of findings
• Sponsorship or funding support
To encourage participation from students across the state of Florida, we will offer complimentary registration to the students whose submissions are selected.
Deadline for submission: March 20, 2018
Poster space is limited; please submit your poster abstract as early as possible to be considered.
For consideration, please submit your poster abstract through our electronic form.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.